Around 7 minutes into this awesome 4 year old helmet cam video he starts trying to get his dad to do a big drop. This kid is awesome! This video from YouTube user Mainhaole was shot on Hellion Trail at Highland Mountain Bike Park in Northfield New Hampshire. The trail is a grey rated, which looks to be almost black. I don’t ride at MTB parks, so I’m not hip on their ratings. Looks like fun though!
LOOK AT THE DROP DAD!!!
About Mike HendersonBlogger, skier, biker, dude wrangler. I also like Bacon. I write the online directory of cool things to show your kids, The Gizzard Stone Reno, Nevada
Follow The Gizzard Stone
- GoNuclear: Mike -- I see your point, but that's not what I t...
- GoNuclear: Congressman Barton isn't actually employing the s...
- Mike Henderson: Breck, First, if he's citing a biblical flood as...
- GoNuclear: If scientific literacy were universal, then Congre...
- mshtexas: I am really enjoying this website. Ridiculous vid...
- Dad Gear: REI Kingdom 6 Tent May 10, 2012
- GoPro Tips and Tools for Dads September 20, 2012
- Dad Gear: REI Camp Pack-N-Prep Tote/Table June 21, 2012
- A Tooth Brushing Adventure November 7, 2012
- Toilet Snorkel December 15, 2011
- Dad Gear: REI Nesting Tableware Set May 13, 2013
- The Third May 9, 2013
- How Bikes Are Made April 23, 2013
- Strider Bike Racers April 22, 2013
- Book Haul: The Big Bad Book of Beasts by Michael Largo April 18, 2013
1 2 3 3d adventure airplane animals animation art aurora bike biology camping dad dinosaur earth education ESA geology life locomotive love mars microscope moon mountain music nasa ocean photography reading reno Reno/Tahoe robot science skiing slide snow Solar System space tahoe time lapse trains video volcano