My son has been asking to watch dinosaurs at the dinner table and on the potty. I say no, eat your food. He says, “I wanna watch dinosaurs on your iPad daddy.” So what can I do? The cool thing is that either I can find great dinosaur programs on Netflix from PBS or BBC [...]
Penguins are a flightless bird native to cold polar regions of the Southern Hemisphere. That are well adapted to living in cold otherwise inhospitable places and have dense furry feathers and wings that have evolved into flippers. They eat krill and small fish while spending about half their lives in very cold water. The largest [...]
- GoNuclear: Mike -- I see your point, but that's not what I t...
- GoNuclear: Congressman Barton isn't actually employing the s...
- Mike Henderson: Breck, First, if he's citing a biblical flood as...
- GoNuclear: If scientific literacy were universal, then Congre...
- mshtexas: I am really enjoying this website. Ridiculous vid...
- Dad Gear: REI Kingdom 6 Tent May 10, 2012
- GoPro Tips and Tools for Dads September 20, 2012
- Dad Gear: REI Camp Pack-N-Prep Tote/Table June 21, 2012
- A Tooth Brushing Adventure November 7, 2012
- Toilet Snorkel December 15, 2011
- Dad Gear: REI Nesting Tableware Set May 13, 2013
- The Third May 9, 2013
- How Bikes Are Made April 23, 2013
- Strider Bike Racers April 22, 2013
- Book Haul: The Big Bad Book of Beasts by Michael Largo April 18, 2013