Images taken by the Envisat satellite show a massive iceberg breaking off the Petermann glacier in Greenland to become the largest iceberg in the northern hemisphere. The break occurred in August 2010. The animated image below shows the break occurring over several days.
This amazing time lapse video was captured from multiple exposures over entire days on freezing and melting rivers in Colorado. The video is by Daniel Kelly Brown on Vimeo.
This is an interesting video filmed in lake Saarijärvi in Vaala, Finland. If you didn’t figure it out by the end of the video, the divers are upside down. That’s why the air from their SCUBA masks is going down instead of up. They are held up against the bottom surface of the ice by [...]
- Jacob Byers: Great article! You read my mind!been trying to dec...
- Jnr Mc: Thank you, you have sold me on the idea of a gopro...
- Hrothgir Ó Dómhnaill: Wouldn't methane be an issue?...
- Kevin Wade: Nice Post , I really appreciate What you have said...
- Guest: Nice Post , I really appreciate What you have said...
- GoPro Tips and Tools for Dads September 20, 2012
- Dad Gear: REI Kingdom 6 Tent May 10, 2012
- Toilet Snorkel December 15, 2011
- Dad Gear: REI Camp Pack-N-Prep Tote/Table June 21, 2012
- A Tooth Brushing Adventure November 7, 2012
- Maurice Sendak Google Doodle June 9, 2013
- Shredding with your kid June 6, 2013
- Dad Gear: REI Nesting Tableware Set May 13, 2013
- The Third May 9, 2013
- How Bikes Are Made April 23, 2013