Can you work at O’Reilly at 16?
How Old Do You Have To Be To Work At O’Reilly? To work behind the counter, you have to be at least 16 years old. For other jobs like delivery or distribution or management, you have to be at least 18 years old or older to apply.
What are AutoZone driver requirements?
- Must be at least 18 years old and have a valid driver’s license and able to meet AutoZone’s driver requirements.
- Ability to lift load and deliver merchandise.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including holidays weekends and evenings.
- Excellent communication and decision-making skills.
Does AutoZone require a high school diploma?
Yes, a high school diploma will always be needed.
Can you work at AutoZone with no experience?
Applicants must stand at least 18 years of age with a high school diploma. Prospective managers must hold at least three years of prior experience in an automotive retail setting. Many AutoZone locations feature Manager-In-Training programs and promote seasoned associates from within.
What kind of drug test does AutoZone give?
Yes they do and its a urine test. They do urine drug test if you are in an accident or hurt while working. Urine test required.
How much does AutoZone pay hourly?
AutoZone, Inc. Jobs by Hourly Rate
|Job Title:Parts Manager||Range:$11 – $16||Average:$13|
|Sales Associate||Range:$8 – $13||Average:$10|
|Delivery Driver||Range:$8 – $14||Average:$11|
|Commercial Sales Manager||Range:$13 – $20||Average:$16|
Where can you get a job at 14?
Companies That Have Jobs For 14 & 15 Year-Olds
- Baskin Robbins. If you love cake and ice cream, Baskin Robbins might be a good fit. …
- Chick-fil-A. With more than 2,000 stores across the US, Chick-fil-A may have an opportunity for you. …
- McDonald’s. …
- Kroger. …
- Safeway. …
- Taco Bell. …